Diploma & Magistrate
**** Entry Requirements for Master's Degree:
Article (5): A student is required to register for Master's degree:
1- Holds a bachelor's degree in medicine and surgery from a university or equivalent degree from a scientific institute recognized by the university with at least good grade.
* A bachelor's degree with an acceptable grade is allowed to register a thesis to complete the master's degree in case he received at least a good estimate in the diploma and complete the required training courses. Master degree in (7) (a).
* The letter must be registered within five years of the maximum of obtaining the diploma and the deadlines for registration.
2- He has spent the training year or equivalent.
3 - to devote to study for at least one year in the second part (two semesters).
Article (6): The progress of the Master's degree will be applied once a year during July of each year.
* Master's degree begins in October each year.
Article (7): The student is required to obtain a master's degree in one of the clinical branches and basic medical sciences:
Obtaining accredited training courses from the College in the following fields:
الكمبيوتر Computer (Windows - Excel - Word, Power Point, Internet)
الإحصاء Medical Statistics
طرق Scientific research methods
B - Attend the courses and clinical training, practical and laboratory satisfactorily.
C - to work as an intern or a visiting doctor for at least one year in the specialization section for clinical sciences.
D - to succeed in the examination of sections I and II.
E - to prepare a research on a subject approved by the university after the approval of the College Council is finished preparing a letter accepted by the discussion committee.
(F) To fulfill the required scientific activities as determined by the Section in accordance with Article (3)
Article (8): The final assessment of the Diploma and Master's Degree shall be calculated as follows:
- 30% to test the first section.
- 70% for the second section test.
** The letter without appreciation for the Master.
Article (9): Examination System:
- Examinations of the first section of the master's degree are held in the second week of April, and the examiner will return the exam in the second half of September in the subjects in which he failed.
- The examinations of the second section are held during the months of November and May of each year and the study begins with the second section only after success in all the subjects of the first section.
- Anyone who fails to participate in any of the study materials or group (in the first or second section), the exam shall be conducted in the subject or group in which he failed.
- The number of times for the first section exam is six (three years). If the student does not succeed during this period, his registration will be canceled permanently.
- The exam begins at least one month in advance and closes the door before the test begins a week.
The student may not be restricted to the master's degree for more than four years. The College Council may authorize him for a fifth year and a sixth year after the approval of the department's council based on the supervisors' report.
Article (11): The estimates of success and failure in the Master's exams are as follows:
- Excellent 85% or more
- Very good from 75% to less than 85%
- Good from 65% to less than 75%
- Acceptable from 60% to less than 65%
- Poor Less than 60%
- Very poor Less than 30%
In case he gets very weak in two tests he cancels the registration
The master's course in basic medical sciences shall include courses and lectures in the basic subject in which the student applies for a master's degree and in an additional material or materials designated by the department's board of the basic material among the articles determined by the university council at the request of the department council.
(B) Specialized diplomas
The duration of the study to obtain the diploma of specialization is one and a half years (three semesters) and is divided into two parts:
- Section I: One semester (six months) followed by a comprehensive examination.
- Second section: two semesters (one year) followed by a comprehensive examination in the specialization.
Conditions of enrollment in one of the diplomas Specialization:
1 - A student must have a bachelor's degree in medicine and surgery from a university in the Arab Republic of Egypt or an equivalent degree from a recognized scientific institute.
2- He has spent the training year or equivalent.
The student is required to obtain a Diploma of Specialization:
Obtaining accredited training courses from the College in:
Windows - Excel - Word - Power Point - Internet))
B) Attend the courses and clinical and practical training courses in a satisfactory manner according to the approved hours.
C- To perform the work as an original resident doctor or visitor for at least one year in the specialization department or one of the hospitals approved by the College Council.
(E) To succeed in the examination of the first and second sections.